Senior Finance Officer
We have a Senior Finance Officer vacancy available with the local government. The role is initially contracted until the end of December 2022, but these are often extended.
In this role you will:
• Set up, maintain and monitor a range of financial and budget information, analysing statistical and financial data.
• Conduct regular quality checks on financial payments.
• Reconcile and track invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain effective and efficient office and information systems.
• Run data reports, and identify, analyse and correct errors.
• Oversee the workflow management of other business support officers in the team.
We need you to have:
• Experience of supervising others.
• Good organisational skills and be able to work on own initiative.
• Ability to maintain clear and accurate financial and audit records.
• Be a flexible team player, able to work at pace with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge and experience of using computer packages and internal systems.
• Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations.
This is a full time position working Monday- Friday 8am-5pm, based in Oldham Centre.
Rate of Pay
£11.87 per hour
Job ID – SFSO/Oldham