Resolve Personnel are currently assisting our well established client with the recruitment of School Cooks at a number of Schools within the Stockport area.
• To prepare and cook meals for children within agreed food and labour budgetary costs.
• To ensure compliance with food specification nutritional standards in accordance with relevant agreed set processes and procedures.
• To ensure all health and safety and food safety guidelines are strictly adhered to.
• To complete administrative procedure and paperwork to required standards.
• To supervise and organise catering staff under your jurisdiction.
Order stock, plan, prepare, cook and serve food as directed by Totally Local Company for consumption on and off the premises.
• Responsible for receipt, temperature probing/recording and the correct storage of all delivered goods.
• Stock rotation/control.
• Direct and supervise general catering assistants.
• Implement cleaning regimes for all kitchen equipment and associated activities. Record and document on cleaning schedules to comply with Totally Local Company HACCP policy.
These are ongoing temporary positions, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 2.00pm or 9.00am – 2.00pm and the pay rate is £11.00 per hour, increasing to £11.59 per hour after 12 weeks. Immediate starts are available. An Enhanced DBS certificate is required for these positions.
Rate of Pay
£11.00 – £11.59 per hour
Job ID – LBCOOK