REACH FLT / WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Reach FLT / Warehouse Operative for our client based at Manchester Airport
This is an ongoing position, working full time, Monday to Friday. Hours of work are 7.00am – 3.30pm.
Working in a fast moving environment to tight deadlines you must be confident and work calmly under pressure.
Duties include –
1. To check all products when receiving delivery for quality, quantity, date and temperature.
2. Ensure stock is put into the correct warehouse or departmental location.
3. Ensure stock levels are maintained.
4. Ensure stock is rotated to get maximum shelf life both in the warehouse and in the unit.
5. Carrying out accurate weekly stock count for ordering.
6. Ensuring COSHH and HACCP, are adhered to at all times.
7. Adhere to security compliance
Current FLT Reach licence is required. Complete 5 years references are required for this position and you MUST be able to provide a full 5 year work history. A DBS check will also be processed for you.
Immediate start available. Pay rate is £12.50 per hour, increasing to £1335 per hour after 12 weeks.
Rate of Pay
£12.50 – £13.35 per hour
Job ID – LBMANFLT