INFORMATION GOVERNANCE MANAGER
We are currently assisting our Local Authority client with the recruitment of an Information Governance Manager on a temporary basis. This is initially a 3 month contract which is very likely to be extended.
The role is Hybrid, 3 days per week in office based in Bury, BL9.
Working 35 hours per week, the pay rate is £25 per hour.
The role: The Information Governance Manager will be responsible for Information Governance and Data Protection across the Local Council and will support in managing its information assets, working to achieve compliance with relevant legal and best practice standards. Breaches are often registrar/child protection etc and specific to public sector.
– Being responsible for defined aspects of Information Governance, which includes Data Protection, Confidentiality, Subject Access, Freedom of Information, Records Management and, where appropriate, Information and Cyber Security
– Supporting new and emerging projects in respect to Information Governance that support delivery of transformation agenda, including the customer contact and internal improvement programmes
– Being Information Governance contact for all GM projects.
– Public sector data compliance experience
– Experience of Complex data protection impact assessments
– Experience of supporting projects to improve records management activities.
Previous Local Authority expereince is essential for this role.
Rate of Pay
£25.00 per hour
Job ID – LBINFGOV