We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator for an Airline Catering company based in Cheadle Hulme.
My client is looking for an Administrator to work in the production planning and purchasing department, this is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate. Below is a list of duties, they are looking for an Administrator with computer and customer service skills. Full training will be provided on the production/ purchasing side.
• Office Duties – Filing/Paperwork etc.
• Stock Consolidation- Counting/Checking/entering at (End of Month stock Counts)
• Talking to/e-mailing suppliers regarding issues and placing orders
• Inter-department Liaising replaying information which may affect other departments
• Placing orders through the SAP MM system (full SAP training will be supplied)
• Excel Experience
• Forecasting items based on production files, sending weekly forecast and ordering from Suppliers
• Posting Purchase orders and correcting any issues Accounts have
• Working out production and ordering accordingly on a weekly basis
• Answering the door/phone as required.
• Typing up the stores sheets for them to be able to decant for production.
Working Monday-Friday 6am-2.30pm or 7am-3.30pm, paying £11ph
Rate of Pay
£11.00 per hour
Job ID – JG5822